mercredi 1 juillet 2015

Green Ice-cream

Welcome on our English version of blog that we've just started. You can explore the French blog that we've been running since 6 years now using TRANSLATE button.
Alchimie du Cru

When it's hot and sunny outside I love eating banana ice-cream for lunch. It's always low fat version made from mostly bananas with a few things added for flavour. Today I made one of my favourite recipes with spinach and spirulina.
We've just received French Spirulina set from Algosud to test and write about on our French blog, but I will share my opinion about their products here as well.

Micro-algeas from Algosud
Their Spirulina is very high quality and the taste is very mild and pleasing. I don't use spirulina every single day, but sometimes I really feel like, maybe it's because the quality of fruit here is not always au rdv...

Here is my recipe:

Green Ice-cream (low fat raw vegan)

INGREDIENTS:
4-6 frozen bananas
2 huge handfuls of spinach
1tsp of spirulina powder
1/4 tsp of vanilla powder

Threw all ingredients into your Vitamix blender and mix very well using a tamper. Enjoy immediately!

Green low fat raw vegan Ice-Cream

Have a very nice day
Karolina And Abel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment is welcome