dimanche 13 septembre 2015

When you need some energy...

Every once in a while, everyone passes through a difficult time in his or her life. Life will always offer us some challenges, the question is how do we deal with it?
When I feel tired, discouraged, emotionally drained, I wont wait, I do act immediately! I boost my emotional and physical strength by slightly modifying food that I eat. I add to my morning green smoothie 3 common superfoods. What a deal would you say? The secret is that all 3 taken together does the miracles!
  1. MACA - maca is a common and well known superfood. Maca has a pleasant taste and is rich in many nutrients. It is excellent to increase energy and stamina, to boost libido and fertility and to balance female (red maca) and male (black maca) hormones. Maca supports female cycle, pregnancy and breast-feeding. It's an excellent plant for physical, mental and hormonal strength. You can read more about maca here: The Best Selection of Certified Organic Maca Products Anywhere
  2. SPIRULINA - Spirulina is also very rich in nutrients, protein and iron. It's an excellent energy booster. I don't take spirulina every day, but I experienced a lot of benefits doing a 14 - 21 day cure a few times per year. You can find it here.
  3. BARLEY GRASS JUICE POWDER - is the one supplement that I take mostly every day. It's an excellent source of minerals and protein. Every day usage prevents deficiencies, it's very important if you're living in northern climates where fruit is rarely left to ripen naturally and lacks lots of minerals. You can get an excellent barley grass juice powder here


     And now, let's go to the recipe:

Energy boosting green smoothie (LFRV)



INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 generous handfuls of spinach
  • 1 handful of parsley
  • 1 large apple or pear
  • 3 to 6 bananas
  • 1tsp spirulina powder
  • 1tsp red maca powder (or regular maca)
  • 1Tbs barley grass juice powder
Core and cut the apple into pieces. Put greens and apple pieces into your blender, add a cup of water and blend it until smooth. Add bananas and powders into the blender and blend again just until incorporated and smooth. Enjoy!
Take this smoothie for at least a few days to experience the benefits.

When I need some emotional and physical support, energy and protection I also keep my Genesa Crystal close to me! It's energy and vibration helps tremendously! 

Have an energetic day!
Karolina
Therapist and Holistic Health Coach

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment is welcome